Tag Archives: cushing

Boston College Nursing: Cushing Hall

After numerous struggles, the nursing students finally established their presence on campus. In 1958, Archbishop Cushing generously donated funds to allow the Nursing School a building of its own on the Boston College Main Campus. This building, still in existence … Continue reading

Posted in Archives & Manuscripts, BC History | Tagged , , , , , , , , , , | Leave a comment